December 18

The Disadvantages Of Santa!

When I was little, I always thought being Santa would be the greatest job ever. I mean, your elves would be able to make anything, there’s magic all around and you get to fly in a sleigh all night long if you want to! Those points are valid, but what are some of the disadvantages? Here are a few I thought about! 😀

Here’s a comic I drew with some of the disadvantages of being Santa! (P.S, there’s a lot more disadvantages than this, I just didn’t draw them!)

Did you think of any other disadvantages? Anyway, have a great day!

Tags: , ,

Posted December 18, 2017 by Sarah in category Blogging, Creativity

3 thoughts on “The Disadvantages Of Santa!

1. Natsha

Hi Sarah,

My name is Natsha. You are so right about Santa’s job being hard. I can’t imagine having to remember everyone’s gifts AND make sure everything around the North Pole is running smoothly. Your comic was so funny too. I can just imagine that is exactly what the North Pole is like. Your artwork for your comic is amazing!

1. Sarah (Post author)

Hi Natsha! Thank you for the compliment on my artwork. I honestly don’t draw or paint or anything like that very often, I kinda just do it whenever I feel like it. So when I heard that we were going to write a Christmas post, I guess I just got inspired. Anyway, thank you for the awesome comment and have a great day!