Thor, my doggy, is a one and-a half year old Golden Doodle puppy. I gotta say, I love dogs and cats all equal, but my favourite doggy breed is definitely the golden doodle. I had 2 cats recently, brother and sister Maine Coons named Max and Ruby. I love them and my doggy so, so much! So, I’m going to include a couple facts about my favourite doggy breed!
- The golden doodle is a hybrid between a poodle and a golden retriever, which is where it got it’s name!
- Golden Doodles are hypoallergenic, meaning they have hair, not fur, so they don’t shed and people mildly allergic to dogs don’t need to worry about allergic reactions!
- They are super family-friendly and pet-friendly, so they are a great starting dog for a family!
- Golden Doodles are super-easy to train, making it a good dog to train for first-timers or timid owners.
- These doggies aren’t well suited to apartments, because they like large, fenced in backyards.
- Golden doodle come in multiple colours, despite the name. They can come in white, pale-cream, red, golden, black, brown, dark-brown and silver.
Hope you liked the post! Do you have a favourite dog or cat breed? Have a great day!
Here are some of my sources for the doodle facts;