December 9

Thor, My Doggy!

Thor, my doggy, is a one and-a half year old Golden Doodle puppy. I gotta say, I love dogs and cats all equal, but my favourite doggy breed is definitely the golden doodle. I had 2 cats recently, brother and sister Maine Coons named Max and Ruby. I love them and my doggy so, so much! So, I’m going to include a couple facts about my favourite doggy breed!

• The golden doodle is a hybrid between a poodle and a golden retriever, which is where it got it’s name!
  • Golden Doodles are hypoallergenic, meaning they have hair, not fur, so they don’t shed and people mildly allergic to dogs don’t need to worry about allergic reactions!
  • They are super family-friendly and pet-friendly, so they are a great starting dog for a family!
  • Golden Doodles are super-easy to train, making it a good dog to train for first-timers or timid owners.
  • These doggies aren’t well suited to apartments, because they like large, fenced in backyards.
  • Golden doodle come in multiple colours, despite the name. They can come in white, pale-cream, red, golden, black, brown, dark-brown and silver.

This is my doggy, Thor!

Hope you liked the post! Do you have a favourite dog or cat breed? Have a great day!

~Sarah

Here are some of my sources for the doodle facts;

• Dogtime.com
  • www.petwave.com
  • wagwalking.com
  • www.cuteness.com

Tags: , , ,

Posted December 9, 2017 by Sarah in category My Life

4 thoughts on “Thor, My Doggy!

1. Chloe

Hi Sarah,
    I would have to say that, that is one cute dog 🙂 I had no idea that a dog could come in so many colors! And that is really cool how golden doodles have hair instead of fur. I also like cats the same as dogs. I have two puppies at home and I love them a lot.
    Have a turtle-filled day
    Sincerely Chloe

Reply
    1. Sarah (Post author)

Hi Chloe, thanks for commenting!
      To me, he’s the cutest doggy EVER, but I’m pretty sure we all think our doggies are the cutest. Same goes for cats!
      Have a great day!
      ~Sarah

Reply
  2. Jessica Burton

Hello Sarah,

Our class is checking out blogs on this website. I came across yours, and I could not take my eyes away from Thor! I never owned a dog before, but if I did, I would love a Golden Doodle. When I was nine, my dad surprised me with a Siamese cat, which is my favorite cat breed. Amy was not even a year old when she was brought into our home. She is now twelve, and will be thirteen in October. I have to say I am a true cat person, but I love dogs just as much. I hope you and little Thor have a great day!

– Jessica Burton

Reply
    1. Sarah (Post author)

Hi Jessica!
      I have to say, I love cats and dogs just as much too. I have 2 cats named Max and Ruby, and they are both long-haired Maine Coon cats. They live with one of my brothers, but I still consider them to be my cats too. They are around 7 years old now, I think? I’m not sure. Anyway, have a great day! You too, Amy!
      ~Sarah

Reply