Have you ever done a would you rather? I think most of us have. It’s a great game to play in the car, or literally anywhere. If you have never played, it’s simple. Someone gives you a choice between 2 scenarios. The scenarios can be funny, disgusting or awesome. It’s up to you! Here is a list I compiled of 15 would you rather’s. Another 15 will be coming out soon in a part 2!
- Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or 20 minutes early?
- Would you rather be thrown in jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or do something horrible, never get caught but live in fear of being discovered for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?
- Would you rather drink a cup (by cup I mean the measurement) of cat pee everyday for a week or have to wear high heels everyday for 2 weeks?
- Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
- Would you rather drive a beautiful, sleek sports car that is very unreliable or drive a rattling rust bucket that never broke down?
- Would you rather be in a pool of marshmallows or M&M’s?
- Would you rather it rain root beer or snow cotton candy?
- Would you rather live in a place that is always too hot or always too cold?
- Would you rather always wear your shoes on the wrong feet or always wear your pants backwards?
- Would you rather everything you eat be too salty or not salty enough no matter how much salt you add?
- Would you rather have unlimited sushi or tacos? (Can be any type you want!)
- Would you rather sweat melted cheese or always smell skunk?
- Would you rather be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team? (Can be any sport!)
- Would you rather sleep in a bed of peanut butter every night or have your air conditioning spit out rather large spiders every 2 hours?
That’s all 15 would you rather’s! Hope you liked them. These are also a great thing to ask friends or family! I love asking my family these, so if you have a good one I didn’t include, I would love to hear it!
Have a great day!